By MarketBeat Staff
Dow Industrials, up 290.09 points this week, or 2.62% to 11382.09.
- Today, it gained 19.68 points, or 0.17%.
- Up 3.42% over the last three days.
- Today’s top contributors to the Dow’s movement and their point contribution: CAT (5.75), DD (4.62), MMM (3.25), CVX (2.95), MCD (2.88).
- Today’s laggers and their point contribution: KO (-3.03), XOM (-2.19), TRV (-1.89), CSCO (-1.14), WMT (-0.98).
Nasdaq Composite, rose 56.90 points this week, or 2.24% to 2591.46.
- Today, it added 12.11 points, or 0.47%.
- Up 3.73% over the three day period.
S&P 500, up 35.31 points this week, or 2.97% to 1224.71.
- Today, it gained 3.18 points, or 0.26%.
- Up 3.74% over the last three days.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Beyond Hiroshima - The Non-Reporting of Falluja's Cancer Catastrophe.