By MarketBeat Staff
Nymex crude for December delivery fell 0.02 cents per barrel, or 0.02% to $84.86.
- Intraday, it traded as high as $85.77, and as low as $84.48.
- Month-to-date, it is up 4.21%.
- Year-to-date, it is up 6.93%.
Comex gold for November delivery gained $3.00 per troy ounce, or 0.22% to $1368.40.
- Up 0.83% so far this month.
- Up 24.95% on the year-to-date.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Beyond Hiroshima - The Non-Reporting of Falluja's Cancer Catastrophe.