By Kathy Shwiff
Flood of third quarter earnings reports continues next week, with six components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and one-third of enterprises in the 500 standard & Poor index validation results.Figures on new and existing-home sales in September will be released next week, and the Government will issue its first domestic product reading raw third trimestre.Ministres finance and Governors of the central banks of the Group of 20 countries gathered on Saturday in an acrimonious global debate on currencies:
- Finance Ministers and Governors of the central banks of industrialised countries and developing countries 20 group will meet at Saturday Korea South in preparation for the G-20 leaders meeting month US Treasury Timothy Geithner is the largest economies of the planet to refrain from using their rate of Exchange to grow at the expense of their trading partners using prochain.Secrétaire. His words came amid intensified control of China, the decision to allow greater flexibility in the Renminbi exchange rate earlier this year has so far not lead to the kind of appreciation that the United States and much of Europe feel is necessary.
- Gains in third quarter of the U.S. oil companies are expected to be lower than the previous quarter due to seasonal production, the weakness of the dollar falling and the slow recovery in the refining sector. But the price of oil between 70 and $80 per barrel helping producers report better results than the same quarter of 2009, when the price of oil traded at the bottom of the range.Wednesday; ConocoPhillips reports, the third largest oil company U.S. oil company most rated world, Exxon Mobil Corp., Thursday.and Chevron Corp., the second largest in the United States, next Friday.
- Large chemical companies DuPont Co., reported Tuesday and Dow Chemical Co., Thursday, probably benefited from an increase in demand in the third quarter. DuPont results will be incorrect that the period of the previous year had fiscal coverage of 117 million dollars.Résultats operating for money Dow, the largest u.s. by revenue, chemical company is expected to increase to higher demand and the sale price as well as the acquisition of Rohm & Haas, who has helped generate increased business and economies.
- Several American defence companies will report next week after Lockheed Martin Corp. this week stated that its third quarter profit declined by 28% despite higher incomes as a charge for an Executive-buyback program weighed on the bottom line.Investors are looking for more information on the impact of the slowdown of military budgets after the Pentagon month last detail an overhaul of its process of purchase .General Dynamics Corp. and Northrop Grumman Co. have report Wednesday, followed a day later by Raytheon Corporation.
- Life insurers Aflac and MetLife Inc., which report Tuesday and Thursday respectively, both are supposed to post improve the results of a year earlier they take advantage of rising stock markets.The stronger yen will also assist Aflac, who won most of its revenues in Japan, whereas MetLife, the largest life insurer U.S., loss of large investment during the quarter of the previous year.
- Results are expected to grow at software giant Microsoft Corp. and makes Thursday that he continues to benefit from the strong demand for its two biggest Windows product Office.Toutefois, investors are skeptical about its push into new markets, consumer research on Internet and mobile phones, where rival Google Inc. and Apple Inc. is prosperous.
- In the meantime, Texas Instruments Inc. and Broadcom Corp., chip makers has report Monday and Tuesday, respectively, are expected to post improve the résultats.TI reported that some weakness in consumer markets while demand for chips smartphone Broadcom, speciality remains strong.
- Figures on sales of existing and new house in September, Monday and Wednesday, respectively, that are supposed to show an increase of about 3% between August, according to economists surveyed by Briefing.com.Les sales of these two types of houses abandoned in July from a month more t?t.Nouvelles auction houses were flat in August, while sales of existing homes rose 7.6 per cent of juillet.Données August prices are due on Tuesday the S & P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index and the federal housing finance agency
This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and that you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.