By MarketBeat Staff
Nymex crude for December delivery fell $1.97 per barrel this week, or 2.27% to $84.88.
- Worst week since the week ending September 17.
- Today, it is down $2.93, or 3.34%.
- Largest one day dollar and percentage decline since October 19.
- Intraday, it traded as high as $87.85, and as low as $84.52.
Comex gold for November delivery declined $31.90 per troy ounce this week, or 2.28% to $1365.40.
- Snaps a two week winning streak.
- Today it declined $37.70, or 2.69%.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Beyond Hiroshima - The Non-Reporting of Falluja's Cancer Catastrophe.