Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A trick to automatically change their internal state

You want to self-motivate, and change state inside ... Here are some tips to achieve ...

You sometimes he may be sad or angry or just bad temper?

Me if ... (I confess ... it still happens sometimes) And you know what I see when I'm in these statements here?

That the mind is fascinated by these emotions and negative thoughts. It's like morbid fascination.

You remember in the second episode of "Lord of the Rings where the Hobbits stole the black sphere representing the eye of evil Granddalf hiding under his duvet?

You remember the difficulties he had to remove his eyes from this sphere?

Well it's the same for the ordinary mind ... He has a fascination with negative thoughts and emotions ...

And in those moments, everything revolves around the ego of "I'm so evil," "I'm complaining," it's always me that this happens "... And the ego requires only thing that interested him.

Well I have a trick to overcome these negative states (it is what it is, but if it works with me ...)

Here's the trick:

I'm looking for someone other than me. " "I found another object of fascination that my negative thoughts and emotions.

For example:

- I'm treating my dog
- I go into the garden became interested in the health of flowers, remove some weeds
- I am a walk in the woods with the aim to collect all paper, cans that I found my way
- I asked a friend to tell me in detail his passion, his hobby
- I read one book on the life of someone famous in his field
-...

The next time that "the whole earth is united against you, try the experience to put you in the service of life or quelqu'ĂȘtre be passionate about someone else ...

In short, forget for a moment ...

 





No comments:

Post a Comment