By the staff of the MarketBeat
Nymex crude for December delivery gained $1.46 per barrel or 1.83% this month at $81.43.
- This week, is the decline of $0.26, or 0.32%.
- Today, it is $ 0.75 or 0.91%.
- Year to date, it is 2.61%.
Gold field for the delivery of November has increased from $49.30 ounce troy in October or 3.77% $1357.10.
- $175.40 Or 14,84% in three months.
- This week, she gained $32.50 or 2.45%.
- Percentage of one week more great gain for the week ending September 17.
- Today, gold has increased $15.00, or 1.12 per cent.
- Year to date, it is 23.91%.
This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.