By Dave Kansas
The mood is a pensive review this morning.The Federal Reserve would say that it dope punch difficult as expected and a bushel of remuneration should be sorted par.Tout world of Tootsie Roll (happy Halloween!) at Procter and Gamble is the parade of statement today.
But even with the reserve so unusual hesitation, things could be watched at the time of the opening bell rings.
- U.S. Futures is low, but at worst .the levels off ' history of the Wall Street Journal on smaller quantitative easing plan of the Federal Reserve have shaken slightly prior fools investors stocks from around the world.
- European shares are lower, but then have their bottom offshore.Euro Stoxx 600 is virtually flat, while Paris and Frankfurt have moved into positive territory.
- Asian stocks finished mostly lower, Hong Kong, down 1.9% and Shanghai Composite China off the coast of 1.5%.Tokyo was a gain of 0.1%.
- One of the reasons for the optimistic mood among investors in France: superannuation law reform examines the value pass and protests French diminué.Les make lot of noise, but its mostly a scripted drama.
- Things are not so happy for the Greece.More questions on their ability to solve challenges budgétaires.Frais insurance credit have enriched once again according to MarkIt, a data provider.
- Apparent reluctance of the Federal Reserve gave the dollar a boost in Asia, but these gains have disappeared depuis.Il is now mostly flat against major currencies.
- Gold on the morning of London fixed is $1332.25 an ounce, maximum of $1329.50 Tuesday afternoon an ounce.
- Oil is less than $82 per barrel on the rise of U.S. stocks, the dollar is strong.
- Treasurys levees are retired, long-time yields rising.This is the opposite of what the Fed hopes that QE2 reach, which may give them a little food for thought.
- Tap gain: Procter and Gamble, Comcast, Akamai, International Paper, General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman.La Deutsche Bank reported a loss for the third quarter, but an investment surprisingly strong banking quart.Ses shares are higher.
- Economically, orders for durable goods in September are due at 0830 HAE.Selon the how gets commercial aircraft in the report, it could be a strong impression.La figure is notoriously volatile.
- Also, new home sales for September are due at 10 h HAE.Attendre a number of middling.Le remains sluggish housing market.
- AP reports an original Dark Vader costume for "Empire Strikes Back" will be on the auction block on 25 November at Christie.Prix planned: $ 250,000 to $ 365,000 .Certains ladies and threads.
This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.