By the staff of the MarketBeat
Dow Industrials, 330.44 points in October, or 11118.49 3.06%.
- The best performance in October (point and %) since 2006.
- This week, he fell 14.07 points or 0.13%.
- Today, she added 4.54 points or 0.04%.
- Top contributors today to movement of the Dow Jones index and their contribution to point: IBM (20.43), CAT (6.51), AA (3.63), VRT (3.48), PG (2.88).
- Laggers today and their contribution to point: CLC (-13.85), MMM (-6.43), MRK (-5.00), BA (-combusted), HPQ (-4.54).
- Year to date, it is 6.62%.
Nasdaq Composite, 138.79 points in October, or 5.86% 2507.41.
- More great gain percentage October since 2003 when if rose 8.13%.
- This week is 28.02 points or 1.13%.
- Today it has added points 0.04 or 0.002 percent.
- Year to date, it is 10.50%.
S & P 500, this month 42.06 or 3.69% 1183.26 points.
- October great gain percent since 2003.
- This week, it has acquired 0.18 points or 0.02%.
- Today, he fell 0.52 points or 0.04%.
- Year to date, it is 6.11%.
This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.