By Dave Kansas
Some good economic news of United Kingdom, some nattering against the Greece and the dollar is against.
Take a run through what you need to know in advance of the Bell opening in New York.
- Future actions in New York are little guidance. Stocks have had a beautiful race. Bulls can receive low.
- European shares are lower mostly with European Stoxx 600 decline of 0.3%.Asian shares are generally less during the night.The combination gives stocks a ton negative this morning in New York.
- The dollar is flat against the euro and gained 0.4% versus the yen.Ne descend jamais.La book is having a robust day after surprisingly strong GDP readings of United Kingdom .c ' is in near 1% against the dollar and 0.8% from euro. austerity works?
- Back in the canon of earnings we go today!
- DuPont beat expectations and raised its guidance.
- Ford has reported its sixth-right and said profitable quarter increase production of fourth quarter compared with a year ago.
- UBS says it is on track in terms of its private bank, but the investment banking arm - like his peers - in the third quarter.
- This batch of strong earnings does not not much to encourage the bulls.
- Kimberly-Clark, Bristol - Myers Squibb and Valero Energy also today report.
- However little changed with attachment $ 1334 morning an ounce to Londres.Le oil is at $83 per barrel.
- On the economic front, the Conference Board releases its October 10.00 consumer confidence is consensus for a reading of 49.5, maximum of 48.5 last month.
- Case/Shiller Home Price data are also due the most awaited 10.Faiblesse.
- Cocktail-party factoid: Charlie Munger loves holidays on the Cass Lake North of Minnesota s.a.m.Buffett does not like the local population against the moustiques.Ne can not blame him!
This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.